Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fire drill


Charlotte learned about fire safety at school today. I asked her what she would do if there was a fire ...

"Stop, drool ..."

"Stop, drop and roll?"

"Yeah. But if there's a dog, you can ride it away from the fire. That's better than stop, drop and roll."


I'm not sure she's actually learning anything in 3-year-old preschool. Every time I ask her what she did in class, she says some combination of "read books, played dress-up, played with toys ..."- the same stuff she does at home. I'm not sure if (a) they're really not learning anything, (b) Charlotte's not participating in the learning activities, or (c) she's just not telling me. Any of these is entirely possible.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have my blog up you can see what we are talking about in class. It is very hard to pry her out of the books!! She's gonna be a serious reader someday!!

    ReplyDelete